[Scribus] Scribus and WYSIWYG

Peter Nermander peter.nermander
Mon Jan 3 20:48:32 CET 2005

> IMHO the color of the text should be represented - working with
> multicolored text frames is easier with it. The lack of every possible

Working with any text frame would be easier if the font style was represented in at least some simple way. As it is now you don't see difference between plain, bold or italic text. For example looking for a word you have marked using italics is a pain.... That's where color could be of use (user defineable colors for different text styles?).

I would love to have the Story editor work like LyX.

/Peter