[Scribus] WHYSIWIG

Bart Alberti bart
Mon Jan 3 21:12:24 CET 2005

IMHO it seems Scribus is going the way of TeX. Why not COMPILE the document
from, say, story editor plus styles + plus imports etc.? Actually I think
this is correct. You have the text you want to put in; then you put it in.
Does not pasepartout do that? I could never get that to compile. And I think
Word Perfect 9 got the idea to change the whole document as soon as one
looks at alternative fonts. Anyway I stick with W P 8. It still is a solid
word processor and cheaper than MS Office!

Bart Alberti