[Scribus] Re: Two ideas from an earlier DTP app (Eilert)

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Mon Feb 21 08:41:40 CET 2005

Hi Craig,

As I wrote, it's only two ideas, not a request. But the echo to my ideas
was stronger than I could imagine... :-)

> My suggestion to this request is:
>
> a) Create a feature request on bugs.scribus.net

I'll contact my friend and ask him what kind of commands that were.
Maybe he can point me to some website about this issue. Then...

> b) Create a wiki page on wiki.scribus.net and work through the types of
> language formats possible. With some user input and some input from the devs,
> we can work out a solution for this.

...there will be enough content to fill a wiki page with.

Rolf