[Scribus] custom hyphenation

KAmeleon :: grafiKA grafika
Fri Feb 18 22:52:34 CET 2005

I am trying to use Croatian hyphenation inside Scribus. I followed the
advice from the archived message to take the OO dictionary file and use it
for Scribus.

I copied "hyph_hr.dic" (from the OO win32 version; hope that's not the
problem), found that the encoding line was already there and copied it to
the folder (on Linux) where other dicts for Scribus are (I think it is the
"dicts" directory). But when I start Scribus there is no Croatian language
in the hyphenation list. Is there some config file needed to be edited?

Marko