[Scribus] [announce] CMYK Patch gets image support

David Purton dcpurton
Mon Feb 14 00:49:51 CET 2005

On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 11:59:59PM +0100, Martin Costabel wrote:
> David Purton wrote:
>
> >If it's not too much trouble, can you create corresponding pdfs for each
> >of the pdf files in cmyk-patch-test.tar.bz2 with the patched version you
> >are using? I'll look at things and make corrections.
>
> OK, I hope I understood how you made these (I am not 100% sure about
> printer.pdf and icc.pdf). I created corresponding files and added a
> screenshot of the Print Preview window (this has oddities not only for
> the loaded cmyk.tif, but also for the loaded rgb.tif, and different
> oddities from the printer.pdf and the icc.pdf). The files are in the
> directory http://perso.univ-rennes1.fr/martin.costabel/scribus/
>
> I hope this helps to find the fix.

Many thanks,

the printer.pdf file was created by selecting the "Printer" output
option under the colour tab of the PDF export dialog.

the icc.pdf, also has the "Printer" ouput opton selected, along with the
checkboxes below telling the pdf export to use icc colour spaces for
both solid colours and images.

I havn't had a chance to look at your pdfs yet.

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton at chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a