[Scribus] [announce] CMYK Patch gets image support

Samudra Reiher maillist
Thu Feb 10 16:00:30 CET 2005

David Purton wrote:

> I'd be especially interested to hear from people who have emailed
> recently with CMYK image questions, as to whether this patch gives then
> better results.

Yeah! Thank you David. I did test your patch with several files and it
works perfectly.

For experimental purposes I suggest the free Altona Test Suite from
http://www.eci.org, especially the Altona_Measure_1v1a.pdf file.
Converted into eps or tiff file it will be the a good test template.

On their website they have also a set of icc profiles and a monitor
calibrating suite (only at the german download site).

Greetings
Samudra