[Scribus] importing "articles"

Phil Hughes fyl
Wed Feb 9 20:24:15 CET 2005

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 09:13:14PM +0200, Riku Leino wrote:
> I don't know if my suggestion was anywhere near what you ment but I've
> created a wiki page where I tell a little something how text filters
> could be used. I think text filter is pretty well hidden in Scribus and
> not many even knows that it exists. Here's the link for the wiki page:
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Laying_out_articles

Yes, it was a good answer. But, the Wiki page fills in the blanks.
Looking at it just made me think of troff and .H and .P and such.
There will be some imbedded formatting as well (bold, for example) but
it looks like this can all be dealt with fairly easily.

Thanks.
--
Phil Hughes, fyl at a42.com  Phone: 505-841-2675
Aptdo. Postal 201, Estel?, Estel?, NICARAGUA