[Scribus] Compiling Scribus on Sol10 continued

Rainer Heilke rheilke
Thu Feb 3 01:40:39 CET 2005

Plinnell wrote:

><snip>
>The errors above are caused by other packages and will not affect compiling
>Scribus at all. Its just automake 1.9.x being fussy about things which
>earlier versions would not complain about.
>
>I've seen the same kind of errors from other packages - hundreds of times,
>completely unrelated to Scribus.
>
>To clarify, is this Sol 10-sparc or x86? If, sparc, *possibly* endian issues,
>but I thought those were fixed a long while ago and also I think PLD Linux
>regularly builds Scribus on sparc and sparc64.

I have libxml2 2.6.16.

If for no other reason than the ./configure goes without issues, I would
agree with you and Gregory; I do not think the make -f Makefile.cvs
"errors" are important. I merely added them to make sure everyone had
all of the details.

I'm on a Sun Blade 100, so this is sparc. :-) I doubt endian issues; the
compile would probably fail long before this point (my guess, anyway).

Thanks for the continued advice/help. :-)

Rainer