[Scribus] Compiling Scribus on Sol10 continued

Plinnell scribusdocs
Wed Feb 2 15:07:24 CET 2005

On Wednesday 02 February 2005 07:36, Rainer Heilke wrote:
> Rainer Heilke wrote:
> > Craig Ringer wrote:

Do you have libxml2-devel installed and if so, which version?
<snipped>

> *** Creating aclocal.m4
> /usr/local/share/aclocal/wxwin.m4:36: warning: underquoted definition of
> AM_OPTIONS_WXCONFIG
>   run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
>   or see
> http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending%20aclocal
> /usr/local/share/aclocal/wxwin.m4:59: warning: underquoted definition of
> AM_PATH_WXCONFIG
> *** Creating configure
>
> I'll try to read the notes the error points to tomorrow, to see if I can
> figure anything out.

<snip>
The errors above are caused by other packages and will not affect compiling
Scribus at all. Its just automake 1.9.x being fussy about things which
earlier versions would not complain about.

I've seen the same kind of errors from other packages - hundreds of times,
completely unrelated to Scribus.

To clarify, is this Sol 10-sparc or x86? If, sparc, *possibly* endian issues,
but I thought those were fixed a long while ago and also I think PLD Linux
regularly builds Scribus on sparc and sparc64.

Hope that helps,

Peter