[Scribus] Compiling Scribus on Sol10 continued

Rainer Heilke rheilke
Wed Feb 2 14:52:16 CET 2005

Craig Ringer wrote:

>On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 23:36 -0700, Rainer Heilke wrote:
>

>>*** Creating aclocal.m4
>>/usr/local/share/aclocal/wxwin.m4:36: warning: underquoted definition of
>>AM_OPTIONS_WXCONFIG
>>  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
>>  or see
>>http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending%20aclocal
>>/usr/local/share/aclocal/wxwin.m4:59: warning: underquoted definition of
>>AM_PATH_WXCONFIG
>>*** Creating configure
>>

>OK. What versions of automake and autoconf are you using?
>
>$ automake --version | head -1

automake (GNU automake) 1.9

>$ autoconf --version | head -1

autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59

>Oh, also ... be sure to use GNU make when building (it should be
>installed as 'gmake') if 'make' is not GNU make anyway. You can check
>with:
>
>$ make --version

GNU Make 3.80

And yes, it failed at the same point...

>>I'll try to read the notes the error points to tomorrow, to see if I can
>>figure anything out.
>>
>>Rainer
>>(Figured I may as well do this quickly, since the Sun Download Center is
>>plugged right up... :-)
>>

>Yeah. I was getting 160kb/s on my ISOs ... then when I was half way
>through disk three, Slashdot announced the release.
>

>24 hours later I'm still downloading disk 4. Grr.

My downloads just failed completely. I masnaged to get ISO 2, and
nothing else. I can't even start another disk: "Too many users". :-(

Rainer