[Scribus] Adding Text Frame to Master Page

Craig Bradney cbradney
Wed Dec 7 00:33:12 CET 2005

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 00:20, John wrote:
> On 12/6/05, Riku Leino <tsoots at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Louis Desjardins wrote:
> > > Hi John,
> > > On page numbering, please make sure the keyboard shorcut is properly
> > > set. If the actual key combination doesn't work, change it.
> > > HTH
> >
> > or just use the menu entry Insert->Character->Page Number
>
> Sorry, did it, and that doesn't work for me.  The first page of my
> double-sided document says Page 1.  After that they all say Page.
>
> I have a feeling that I probably should start over again, for what seems
> like the 100th time.  Perhaps in my stumbling around I have tied some
> internal knots in my document.

Make sure your template is applied across all pages. If you are using current
CVS, please check File->Document Setup, Sections to make sure the page
numbering system is covering all your document's pages, and finally, that you
have put in the correct number of page number characters (NOT just a plain #)
to cover all your page numbers' widths)

Craig