[Scribus] HELP!! Scribus 1.3 "can't write the PDF file"

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1
Wed Aug 31 08:30:03 CEST 2005

Dnia ?roda, 31 sierpnia 2005 07:14, Robert R. Di Giorgio napisa?:
> >I didn't mention: my OS is FC4.
>
> I'm still stuck on this same problem. If I can't Scribus to write the
> PDF file, I'll have no choice but to find a more reliable DP
> application, even if I have to go back to Windows stuff. I was really
> hoping Scribus and Linux would work for me.
>
> Can anyone help?

Please give a backtrace or something. Maybe try running Scribus with:
strace -o debug.txt scribus
and search in this file for any hints as of why it doesn't write your file.
If you are unfamilliar with it, you can send the trace to me, and I'll see if
I can help more.

BTW - why do you use Scribus 1.3 for production work? What has the
*development* version what 1.2.x doesn't have and that you seriously need?

--
?ukasz [DeeJay1] Jerna?