[Scribus] ANNOUNCE String Freeze Scribus 1.2.3

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Tue Aug 30 01:38:58 CEST 2005

Hi Peter,

> We've now frozen all strings in the code and translators are urged to
> update to the latest cvs of 1.2.3 or you can use the 1.2.2 snapshots
> available here:
>
> http://www.scribus.org.uk/downloads/snaps/scribus-1.2.2.99.tar.bz2
>
> gpg signature:
>
> http://www.scribus.org.uk/downloads/snaps/scribus-1.2.2.99.tar.bz2.sig

is this really the latest snapshot? I am asking, because the cvs
snapshots both of 1.2.3cvs (7 August) and 1.3.1cvs (23 August) on the
scribus site seem to be a bit out of date. Or is it only the date in the
title that has not been adjusted?

Moreover, is it possible to have a regular updates for snapshots (say,
every two days)? The reason I ask is that while I can compile cvs
snapshots, I don't succeed with versions directly taken out of cvs
(probably due to the fact that I have to use Windoze for Internet at the
moment and related problems with Unix/DOS text files).

Cheers,

Christoph