[Scribus] Scribus and Mac ... terminal

Elaine coolowl coolowl
Fri Aug 12 14:20:51 CEST 2005

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:00:08 +0200 (CEST),
scribus-request at nashi.altmuehlnet.de re-arranged the electrons thusly:
> I can't tell you without seeing the result of you typing
> "ls -l /Library/Frameworks" in Terminal

Mmmm ... now I'm more at sea here than if I were in  a boat! OK: I
typed in my password and "it" couldn't find whatever. SO I typed in
what I imagined was the message you asked for. "It" said "no such file
or directory". Whatever "bash" might mean, "it" said that, too.

 > and without feedback we will not be able to iron out all the bugs.
I'm more than happy to provide feedback if only I could understand what
would be useful.

My posting of earlier today (Friday 12th August) crossed in the mail
with Andreas' response to which I'm replying above.

Thank you again, Andreas ... with a bit of luck we'll sort this out yet
:-)))

Elaine