[Scribus] Python in /use/lib64

Craig Ringer craig
Thu Aug 4 23:42:23 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-04 at 14:35 -0700, frank gaude' wrote:

> Well, Craig, Andreas and I tried just about everything we could think
> of; ./configure shows everything as okay, but the compiler didn't like
> two things. Working on what those two things are.
>
> Used      export QTDIR=/usr/lib64/qt-3.3    ln -s lib lib64    from
> QTDIR and    ./configure --enable-libsuffix=64

Please send me your config.log file by private mail. One from the run
with --enable-libsuffix=64, one from a configure run *WITHOUT* that
option and with --with-extra-libs=/usr/lib64 .

> Other programs, like Inkscape work fine at 64-bit, along with
> thunderbird, firefox, etc.

There are some issues with the KOffice admin dir and the various 64 bit
distro quirks. I really want to try out Scons, time permitting...

> I'll try the --with-extra suggestion next... have to run now.

Yep. Please send me your config.log (by private mail) from that too, as
requested above.

> Thanks to all for hanging in here with me and AMD64, FC4. I'm just about
> ready for dual-core, 939 socket, which I have on two boxes here. Linux
> should handle the dual core okay, I'm sure. <smile>

I've just burnt a FC4 AMD64 DVD. I'll probably drop it on my desktop at
work some time next week and see how I go.

--
Craig Ringer