[Scribus] Scribus Logos

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Sun Apr 24 02:52:05 CEST 2005

>On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:42:00 -0400
>Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:
>

>>  My favorite button icon thus far has been the scribusicon.png; it's what
>>  I use on my desktop screen.
>>  I note that when this is horizontally flipped (scribusiconflipped.png)
>>  there is a hint of an "S" in the button, which can be enhanced
>>  (scribusiconflipped2.png).
>>  There may be a need/desire for different families of icons for different
>>  uses.
>

>I prefer the scribusicon.png, but as mentioned previously, when
>reduced to 22x22 px it has jaggies on the black ring

Maybe this can be fixed? Or does it have to be fixed?

>Anyway I have made a few more 22x22 px images, see
>
>http://www.pcug.org.au/~rcook/scribus/Scribusicons.pdf
>
>Took the black ring off scribusicon.png, but also off the pen which
>would be fairly easy to put back.
>Hopefully all available from http://www.pcug.org.au/~rcook/scribus/
>
>I think adding words like "Scribus Made" or "Scribus Friendly" is
>best left to a text box.

Agree.

In addition (or correction) to my previous post about this, I'm with
the scribusicon2 in the provided PDF or, for no confusion (if any),
the scribusicon.png or the applcon.png from the sources. For anyone
reading this and having no quick access to the sources, it's the same
as in the Scribus wiki main web page, top left,
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Main_Page

Sorry if there was confusion with the icon I attached to my first post. ;)

Louis