[Scribus] Scribus Logos

Owen rcook
Sun Apr 24 01:46:07 CEST 2005

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:42:00 -0400
Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

> My favorite button icon thus far has been the scribusicon.png; it's what
> I use on my desktop screen.
> I note that when this is horizontally flipped (scribusiconflipped.png)
> there is a hint of an "S" in the button, which can be enhanced
> (scribusiconflipped2.png).
> There may be a need/desire for different families of icons for different
> uses.

I prefer the scribusicon.png, but as mentioned previously, when reduced to 22x22 px it has jaggies on the black ring

Anyway I have made a few more 22x22 px images, see

http://www.pcug.org.au/~rcook/scribus/Scribusicons.pdf

Took the black ring off scribusicon.png, but also off the pen which would be fairly easy to put back.
Hopefully all available from http://www.pcug.org.au/~rcook/scribus/

I think adding words like "Scribus Made" or "Scribus Friendly" is best left to a text box.

Owen