[Scribus] Scribus Logos

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun Apr 24 04:51:57 CEST 2005

Owen wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:42:00 -0400
>Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:
>

>I prefer the scribusicon.png, but as mentioned previously, when reduced to 22x22 px it has jaggies on the black ring

I agree, I like the original better.  The problems with PNGs is that
when you reduce them in size you lose resolution.  So I'm wondering why
you're doing that -- it would seem to make sense to keep or make them
large, then reduce their size in Scribus to avoid the pixellating.

>I think adding words like "Scribus Made" or "Scribus Friendly" is best left to a text box.

Agree with this too.  It might be nice to have the option to alter the
size/color/style/font depending on the use.

(the poster formerly known as Greg)