[Scribus] Scribus Logos

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sat Apr 23 12:47:36 CEST 2005

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:30:47 +1000
Owen <rcook at pcug.org.au> wrote:

> I made a document and inserted a 22x22 pixel version of
> scribusicon.png as a "trademak" for Made in Scribusland
>
> However the outer black ring kind of pixellated badly so I took the
> scribus.svg from
>
> http://www.hiddenfortress.net/clients/scribus/files/scribus.svg
>
> and made a couple of new icons which can be found at
> http://www.pcug.org.au/~rcook/scribus/
>
> If there is already an icon for "Made with Scribus", then I apologise
> cos I cant find it.

Hi Owen,
your icons look really nice -- will they stay where they are now, so we
can link to them from the Wiki? I wonder, if you could make different
versions of the SVG files for different purposes: the same graphic, but
with various underlaying texts like: "Made with Scribus", "Scribus
Friendly", etc. We could upload the PNG versions to the Wiki, make a
wiki page with promotional material, and link the logos to your SVG
files out there. Tell me, what you think.

cheers
Maciej