[Scribus] Re: Can't get colour management working (was: URGENT)

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Fri Apr 22 00:01:54 CEST 2005

Hi

I can now see color management options but there is some confusion.

On page 3 of the scribus tutorial (FreedomYug), color management options in
the properties dialog boxes can be clearly seen. Plus, there is "Adobe
(1998)" in the "Input Profile". However, NO "Input Profile" & "Rendering
Intent" combos appear in my properties dialog box's image option although I
am strictly following the tutorial and doing each step exactly as mentioned
- that is, I am also placing Khajuraho's picture in the image frame but not
getting the "Input Profile" and "Rendering Intent" combo-boxes.

However, strangely, when I try to create a document of some of the shipped
templates, both the "Input Profiles" and the "Rendering Intent" combo-boxes
show up in the image option of the properties dialog box but "Input
Profiles" combo shows up disabled with no profile name.

Why is it that both the combo boxes show up in template-based newly-created
documents (when a picture in an image frame is selected, properties dialog
is opened and the Image option of the dialog is selected) but not when the
Khajuraho picture is selected?

Thank you all for the input. I will now try downloading some of the printer
profiles. Thanks Tino.

I will really appreciate the list's input.

Thanks and regards

Asif