mailing list lingua franca was Re: [Scribus] plug - ins....

Carol Kankelborg cckborg1
Mon Apr 11 16:04:48 CEST 2005

Thomas R. Koll wrote:
> Hi Normann,
>
> Though maybe 10% onlist will understand your German, please use
> English instead of German.

No one has responded to this, so I feel I must. Is this a change in
policy on the list?

In my few years subscribed to this list I have
seen numerous posts in German and other non-english languages
and have never seen a complaint about them. They are ignored
by those who don't speak the language and answered by those
who do. So I was surprised to see this reply.

--
Carol Kankelborg