[Scribus] Re: Announcement: typography page on scribus wiki (Christoph Sch?fer)

Servants servants
Fri Apr 8 10:28:04 CEST 2005

> Hello everybody,
>
> a few minutes ago, I created a new page for the scribus Wiki, which
> intends to provide some useful hints for those unexperienced in typography:
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Typography
>
> The first entries address two common sources of error, ellipses and
> quotation marks.
>
> I hope to add more entries soon. Contributions from connoisseurs and
> wizards with experience in the "black art" (including LaTeX veterans)
> would be much appreciated.
>
> Christoph

I just read your wiki article. Can you explain how to make
straight quotes/prime mark into proper typographer?s quotes, sometimes
called "curly" or "smart" quotes, in Scribus? I would really like to
know how to convert regular double or single quote marks to
typographical quote marks.

Thanks.

Bruce