[Scribus] Still strange: Imported PDFs with only 72 ppi

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Fri Apr 8 08:58:41 CEST 2005

There is still this strange thing that my Scribus (1.2) imports pdf in
only 72 ppi. What could be the reason?

So this is what I do: Make a picture frame, pressing right mouse button,
choose "Loading picture", choose pdf.

Maybe that's the wrong way, but I don't find any other one (Import just
offers SVG, EPS etc.). I tried pdfs from different sources, OOo 1.x and
2, Windows (Distiller), no difference. I tried to explicitly make them
in higher resolutions up to 1200 - no help.

Any ideas?

Rolf