[Scribus] Re: No Speeding Zone

Craig Ringer craig
Tue Apr 5 04:29:06 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 08:17 -1000, wayne wrote:

> That's fine but it still does not solve my problem of the slowdown when
> linking pages back to the first page. Before I enter a bug report, I just
> wanted to see if other people encountered this problem too. So far, no one
> else has, so it might be something wrong with my configuration or hardware.
> But then again, it might not.

I've certainly seen it mentioned before, and if there's not a bug in the
tracker for it there probably should be.

Fingers crossed, it'll just go away in the scribusview/pageitem cleanup
as it's probably tied in with the whole text-reflow-during-redraw thing.
That's really just a (rather wishful) guess, though.

--
Craig Ringer