[Scribus] Selecting and moving overlapping frames in 1.2.2cvs

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke
Sat Apr 2 10:47:08 CEST 2005

Thanks to Olexandrs debian packages I am now running the cvs from
27032005. Thank you very much for providing these packages!

First of all I tested a bug which annoys me all the time and was
reported being fixed in cvs

When you have overlapping frames, select one frame, click on the handle
which is over or under the overlapping frame the overlapped frame gets
selected and you cannot alter the size of the selected frame.

I tried to search for the bug on scribus.net. 1659 comes near but does
not really cover the problem.

Shall I report the bug or was it only fixed in a newer version?

juh
--
http://hasecke.com/  BUSINESS   COMMUNICATION
Jan Ulrich Hasecke * Ihr  F r e e l a n c e r