[Scribus] Catalan translation

Josep Febrer jfebrer
Thu Sep 30 20:55:31 CEST 2004

A Dilluns 27 Setembre 2004 17:08, Xavier Sala Pujolar va escriure:
> The catalan translation of Scribus are stopped several months ago. I'm a
> native speaker of catalan and I can do it.
>
> Can I start now?

I'm Josep Febrer, who have translated in the past Scribus in catalan and
spanish, and they are quite outdated right now. I'm sorry for the
inconveniences but I was very busy in the past and always had an unfinished
translation that I forgot to update.
In the next week I expect to have good news for the catalan and spanish users.

Josep
--
En que poca cosa se convierten los 'reyes de la creacion' bajo un acceso de
fiebre o un ataque de bilis.