[Scribus] Catalan translation

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Sep 30 21:12:52 CEST 2004

On Thursday 30 September 2004 20:55, Josep Febrer wrote:
> A Dilluns 27 Setembre 2004 17:08, Xavier Sala Pujolar va escriure:
> > The catalan translation of Scribus are stopped several months ago. I'm a
> > native speaker of catalan and I can do it.
> >
> > Can I start now?
>
> I'm Josep Febrer, who have translated in the past Scribus in catalan and
> spanish, and they are quite outdated right now. I'm sorry for the
> inconveniences but I was very busy in the past and always had an unfinished
> translation that I forgot to update.
> In the next week I expect to have good news for the catalan and spanish
> users.

Hi Josep,

ok, well we currently have one person doing Spanish and one doing Catalan. I
think you should be in touch with them and collaborate. We now cannot just
accept your translation and not theirs, I hope you understand. We of course
dont mind a team working together -we have this for the French translation.
This is the reason I have sent numerous emails over the past months regarding
translations, especially before the 1.2 release.

Please contact:
Catalan:
Xavier Sala Pujolar utrescu at xaviersala.net
Spanish: