[Scribus] First issue completed but scrolling speed is a major issue

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Mon Sep 27 00:32:26 CEST 2004

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 23:59:02 +0200, Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> wrote:

> No suggestions yet, but if you could send me the sla file source I could test
> it here. (File, Collect for Output).

I can certainly do that, but can your email account accept something that large?

At the moment (without doing the File, Collect for Output step), the
sla file is 2.2Mb and the images are 6.1Mb.  Plus you probably won't
have the fonts that we use in the paper - another 3.8Mb on top of
that.

As I said, I'm happy to do the "Collect for Output" and send it to
you, but can you receive it?

> BTW, what distro, PC specs (I know 2ghz athlon), gcc level, ghostscript level,
> freetype level, libart level etc.

That machine is running Fedora Core 2 with all current patches
installed.  And nothing too special other than that.