[Scribus] September 23th CVS build.

Rainer Heilke rheilke
Sun Sep 26 20:08:52 CEST 2004

These crashes have actually halted my playing with Scribus completely.
It happens whenever I try to add pages. I'm not about to make eight
one-page newsletters, and stitch together the PDF files. If anyone can
figure this out, I'd appreciate it.

Unfortunately, I can't even compile the newer CVS versions since this
started happening. During compile, I'm getting:

In file included from art_kmisc.c:5:
/usr/local/include/libart_lgpl/art_svp_render_aa.h:38: parse error
before '*' token
/usr/local/include/libart_lgpl/art_svp_render_aa.h:49: parse error
before '*' token
/usr/local/include/libart_lgpl/art_svp_render_aa.h:54:
`art_svp_render_aa' declared as function returning a function
/usr/local/include/libart_lgpl/art_svp_render_aa.h:55: parse error
before "void"
make[3]: *** [art_kmisc.o] Error 1

Has the version of libart_lgpl required changed? I'd been compiling new
CVS's of Scribus steadily since about 1 - 1.5 weeks ago, roughly.

This is on a Sun Java Desktop System (essentially SUSE Linux Desktop 1).

Thanks.

Rainer Heilke