[Scribus] September 23th CVS build.

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sun Sep 26 17:05:38 CEST 2004

On Sunday 26 September 2004 10:21, Martin Diers wrote:
> Just trying a September 24th CVS build, compiled on KDE 3.3. Love the
> new text editor! Lots of wierdness with copy and paste, but I think is
> KDE related, and not Scribus' fault.

Err.. ok, so you havent updated CVS for awhile then, or just not used the
editor. There are copy paste issues, but most of them, if not all should be
sorted out now. Please confirm exactly which ones you still find.

> But also I am getting a lot of error 11 crashes. This appears to happen
> at random times, but almost always when I am moving or resizing a frame.
> Anyone else notice this? Not sure how better to track this down.

I know theres one on resizing a linked text frame smaller from the top, but
the gdb backtraces I get arent of any use so far. It happens so irregularly
that its very hard to predict.

If you can get us some more info on how you are producing these crashes,
please let us know ASAP. I know I just finished my magazine off and didnt
have a crash so its really a difficult one.

Craig