[Scribus] svg file exported from openoffice could not import to scribus 1.2

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sun Sep 26 17:02:14 CEST 2004

> However I am pretty upset because my reported bugs related to CJK are
> marked "resolved/won't be solved" because "scribus currently not support
> CJK officially", may I suggest just to lower down the bugs' priority and
> to keep them there as reminders instead of closing them? Because scribus
> will support CJK some day I think. This is another story though.

Bug 1055 has neither been closed or resolved. The fact that CJK fonts are
usually huge just means that Scribus needs more memory when using these
fonts. For that reason you may need a higher level of CPU or memory. 7000
glyphs is a lot, and maybe we can optimise Scribus' usage of these in the
future, but still, you may just need a higher level PC.

Craig