[Scribus] a very OT question about distros

PFJ paul
Tue Sep 21 10:06:00 CEST 2004

Hi,

> I would like to download some quite new binary distro to install.
> Tell me the name I will have no problems when compilling Scribus...
> (new Qt, automagic stuff, lcms, freetype etc.)

I am happy to ship FC2 (or FC3t2) to anyone who wants a copy. They will
need to pay the postage though.

(FC3t2 kicks the ass of every distro I've had the pleasure to use!)

TTFN

Paul
--
"If I face my God tomorrow, I can tell Him I am innocent.
I've never harmed anyone. I have cheated no one.