[Scribus] Scribus 1.2 crash with MDK 10.0

Pier Luigi Cinquantini plcinquantini
Sun Sep 19 10:58:58 CEST 2004

When I try to change measurements of the page or of the position of object
(especially if I touch the little arrows to augment or reduce the
measurements), it crashes and gives this message:

scribus: relocation error: scribus:
symbol_ZN9__gnu_cxx18__exchange_and_addEPVii, version GLIBCXX_3.4 not defined
in file libstdc++.so.6 with link time reference
<<<<

I know that this "bug" was inserted in the bug tracker (but now I can't find
again).
I'm not expert and maybe it can depend from the distribution. I installed
scribus-1.2-2mdk.i586.rpm. According to the error message seems depend from a
library.
Any suggestions about its solve, without waiting a new version?
Thanks,
Pier Luigi Cinquantini

P.S.
If that can help, for the dependences I had to install
libstdc++6-3.4.0-0.4mdk.i586.rpm