[Scribus] Scribus 1.2 crash with MDK 10.0

spiff spiff
Sun Sep 19 11:18:55 CEST 2004

I have the exact same issue. see thread "Symbol / GLIBCXX_3.4 errors"

i have gone back to using v1.16 of scribus from the original mandrake
cd's and it all works fine. it looks like maybe these separate rpm's for
1.17 and 1.2 are built to be used with cooker / mdk10.1?

As it happens i have just downloaded mdk 10.1 community and i will be
installing it in the next couple of days. i will then try and see if
that scribus 1.2 rpm works ok. my guess (and hope!) is that it will.

cheers,

Andrew