[Scribus] scribus, pantone and eps files

Penelope Spencer penelope.spencer
Thu Sep 16 14:00:14 CEST 2004

I have run into a problem with  Kallkwik - my local printing shop. I
want to print a run of folders which use 2 colours - gold and black (and
shades thereof). To keep costs down, they suggested using pantone
colours (pantone131 and black). They have now asked me to output the
file in eps format using pantone colours. Can I do this on scribus? I
couldn't find it in the the colours dialogue box. How have other people
dealt with the issue of 'spot printing'?
Many Thanks
Penny