[Scribus] Font problem (display and PDF export)

"Buchtík, Michal" BuchtikM
Thu Sep 16 10:08:59 CEST 2004

VAN?K Petr napsal(a):

>>Hi, I have problem with CE fonts in text-frame on page.
>>For example, when i set "Luxi Sans Regular, some characters are
>>displayed as "rectangles".
>>Only when I set the "Courier" font, it's OK (Courier 10
>>doesn? work too) .
>>
>>But in story editor (which is set to use "Luxi Sans Regular")
>>everything
>>is OK.
>>Export to PDF is the same - Luxi Sans = bad, Courier = OK.
>>

>is this really "CE" font? Do you have right LC env variables set?
>p.

Yes, it's realy CE font (Unicode). I use it for UI (theme, menu,
applications) and everything is ok.
I have set LANG=cs_CZ , system is set to iso8859-2

OpenOffice and others applications works ok with this font.