[Scribus] More server downtime

Paul paul
Fri Sep 10 18:49:06 CEST 2004

Hi,

Just to let you know that the building which the server Scribus is on
routes through is undergoing electrical work over the weekend and all
servers, switches etc will be cut off from the outside world.

Hopefully, the work will take half a day, but the electricians have
posted a warning it could take the entire weekend as a lot of re-wiring
is required.

The University of Salford apologises for this interuption of service.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our