[Scribus] Error compiling scribus

Craig Ringer craig
Fri Sep 10 14:40:01 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-10 at 20:12, Johannes Rüschel wrote:
> with gcc-3.4.0 and qt-3.3.3.6.
>
> the following error occurs: can anybody help?

I can't give you a good answer, but I can ask a few questions that might
help others answer better.

Have you tried 'make clean' and then rebuilding?

Is there any chance you upgraded your gcc recently or changed some
environment variables that might affect compilation (in particular,
'CFLAGS', 'CXXFLAGS', 'CPPFLAGS', 'CC', 'GCC', 'CXX' or 'CPP') recently?

If you haven't tried 'make clean && make' I'd try that first.

--
Craig Ringer