[Scribus] bad trouble: could not print at all.

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu
Thu Sep 9 04:22:44 CEST 2004

Plinnell wrote:

>>>The error number 122 and acro reader issue, I've never ever seen.
>>>

>>Do you think I should now record how to produce this issue and file a
>>bug? I am not sure if it's a problem of scribus or the font, or the
>>reader. Should I attach the error pdf file?
>>

>Yes. please file a bug and attach everything. bugs.scribus.net has a 5 mb file
>limit. It may not be a problem with Scribus, but at the least, we can figure
>out for sure where the issue lies.

I am no long able to crate PDF file that makes acroread complain: now
scribus crash on exporting PDF. This resulted the following bugs:

      0001047
<http://bugs.scribus.net/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0001047> 2
<http://bugs.scribus.net/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0001047&nbn=2#bugnotes>
Printing minor _closed_ 09-09-04 scribus (or rather say ghostscript)
failed to produce postscript level 2 ps file.
      0001048
<http://bugs.scribus.net/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0001048>
Documentation major _new_ 09-09-04 printed document the document is
moved one inch upward.
      0001046
<http://bugs.scribus.net/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0001046>
Import / Export major _new_ 09-09-04 scribus crash when exporting PDF