[Scribus] Calendar script - a summary

Elmar Jobs infonews
Sat Oct 30 23:55:43 CEST 2004

Henry Hartley schrieb:
> RE: [Scribus] Calendar script - a summary
>  <henryhartley at westat.com>

First of all there was a mistake in my writing. It should be u"M\xe4rz"
instead of 'M\xe4rz' only (the 'u' makes the difference).

Let me then say that on my systems (SuSE 9.1, Python 2.3.3 and Gentoo
with Python 2.3.4) the script works quite nice. But I'm not familiar
with Python, therefore I can only guess what may be the reason for the
failure on your system.

Maybe somebody else can shed some light onto it?

	Elmar