[Scribus] Color management in Scribus

Jozsef Mak j_mak3
Sun Oct 31 01:15:05 CEST 2004

Craig

When I replied I just hit the reply button forgetting to check the email
address that is why it went directly to you.
So, I am reposting it.
This is just to say to everyone that my problem with color management has
been solved simply by reconfiguring Scribus.
I thought, it would be helpful to insert a brief note in the install
instructions about the steps of enabling color management in Scribus. It
simple, I can see it now, but unless you are a developer, not at all obvious
how to do it.

mak