[Scribus] export--import

Petr Vaněk petr
Sat Oct 30 12:00:55 CEST 2004

On Friday 29 of October 2004 02:49, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> Exporting to PNG worked, but the default resolution of "72ppi" was quite
> unsatisfactory, as assessed by exporting the subsequent Scribus
> importation document to PDF.  Increasing to 200ppi was perhaps a bare
> minimum of quality one would want in the final PDF.  The advantage of
> the PNG was that the elements of the page were quite accurate
> individually and were scaled appropriately.

I'm playing with image export/import right now. It is working properly imho.
Just a remark: I've create this feature as the tool for quick preview or fro
web... so the 72dpi note is raised in the export dialog. It's clear that you
have to increase DPI when you need the image in press tasks.

--
Petr Vanek --------------
petr [at] yarpen [dot] cz