[Scribus] [OT] how to deal with this postscript file?

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu
Sat Oct 23 12:03:44 CEST 2004

David Christian Berg wrote:

>Hey Craig, you're right, it's not just about price, but in Thailand I
>made the experience that _everything_ is pirated and _nobody_ had a clue
>about linux really. I mean how can you use win98 in an internet cafe,
>but not allow me to plugin my laptop for security reasons??

Silly though, but the same in China.

>That is just
>not all that plausible. Anyways, it's OT. So please push the development
>of Scribus. I see that it might have a great future, but in presence it
>isn't all as mature as people always say it was.

I don't want to deal with my problem any more. The school's paper said
the publication is the work of school's print house, where in the print
house people refuse to provide proper PS file because I am the first one
ever asked for a correct PS file in years, and they refuse to learn
about it, they refuse to know there are other DTP tools on the world.
Thanks to piracy. Oberviously they don't have the distiller, no body
knows about PDF file there and works fine in years. Very OT, I know this
list is not for complaining anyway.