[Scribus] [OT] how to deal with this postscript file?

David Christian Berg david
Fri Oct 22 19:25:11 CEST 2004

Hey Craig, you're right, it's not just about price, but in Thailand I
made the experience that _everything_ is pirated and _nobody_ had a clue
about linux really. I mean how can you use win98 in an internet cafe,
but not allow me to plugin my laptop for security reasons?? That is just
not all that plausible. Anyways, it's OT. So please push the development
of Scribus. I see that it might have a great future, but in presence it
isn't all as mature as people always say it was.

David