[Scribus] Scribus Calendar Script

Paul Bissex paul.bissex
Wed Oct 6 18:01:29 CEST 2004

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:21:10 -0400, Henry Hartley
<henryhartley at westat.com> wrote:
> [...]

FWIW, I tested this on Mac OS X with Scribus 1.1.7 (installed via
Fink).  Works! Took about 8 seconds on my 867MHz Powerbook.

I did have to comment out line 13, "sys.setappdefaultencoding..."
because that function isn't present in the sys module in the default
Python 2.3 (or in 2.3.4 installed via Fink for that matter) -- but the
script works fine for my purposes without it.

Nice work!

pb

--
paul bissex, e-scribe.com -- database-driven web development
413.585.8095