[Scribus] Leading/line spaces

Derek derek
Sat Oct 2 10:52:17 CEST 2004

At last I'm beginning to get places with Scribus - congratulations to
all those involved with its development!

Now, I upgraded to 1.2RC and now, when I create new work the leading
seems fixed at 10pt (the default font size) regardless of the font size
actually in use. Consequently, I am having to introduce multiple
"line-feeds" in order to achieve roughly correct leading.

Older work re-opened is fine. I can't find the appropriate setting so,
in spite of having read the help and checked all the settings I could
find, please can someone tell me how to get the lines separated
properly?

Thanks.

--
Best wishes,