[Scribus] Scribus Calendar Script

Henry Hartley henryhartley
Sat Oct 2 14:46:53 CEST 2004

My little calendar script is here:
http://www.dotrose.com/misc/computer/cal-tabloid.py

There are a couple things you might want to change before you use it.  There
is a variable called "copyrightNotice", the value of which will be printed
at the bottom of each page.  I've left it blank so if you don't change it
you don't get my copyright notice.  You also might want to change the font
used.  Just put the font name in the FontName variable.  Be aware that
different fonts are different sizes overall and some fonts may require size
adjustments to make things fit in the spaces I've provided.

Feedback appreciated.

--
Henry