[Scribus] CD covers once again

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1
Tue Nov 2 12:59:31 CET 2004

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 21:13:36 +0100
Mikolaj Machowski <mikmach at wp.pl> wrote:

> > > ps. Can Scribus use kprinter?
> >
> > Of course it can - just type kprinter as an alternative print
> > command in the print dialog of Scribus.
>
> OK - wasn't precise enough - replace native Scribus print dialog with
> kprinter dialog.

Setting kprinter as an alternative print command will replace you the
native Scribus print dialog - only not just from the beginning (you
won't see kprinter when you click "Print" in the Scribus menu, but after
"printing" to the dialog, then you can change whatever you want in
kprinter). AFAIK there's no way in replacing the dialog from the
beginning, and IMHO I wouldn't see any point in doing such thing, just
adds another layer of confusion to the users, so or so the ps file must
be made and transfered to kprinter.

--
?ukasz Jerna?
|Architektura klient-serwer przypomina seks nastolatk?w. Wszyscy o tym|