[Scribus] Downloading RPMS from the scribus website

PFJ paul
Mon Nov 1 12:39:31 CET 2004

Hi,

I've had a bug report about downloading RPMs from the Scribus website
from people using the Gecko engine (Mozilla, Firefox etc).

Can someone please let me know if they are able to download the tar
balls from the website without a problem and also what happens if they
right click on the link and say save from there?

It should help me sort the problem a bit quicker

TTFN

Paul
--
"If I face my God tomorrow, I can tell Him I am innocent.
I've never harmed anyone. I have cheated no one.