[Scribus] Font trouble on MDK10 official

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Thu May 27 23:56:13 CEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 17:12, Vladimir Zborowski wrote:
> Hi ,
> According to what I have read on this list, it might be a font issue, so
> you should try to get rid of the ones you don't really need (by the way
> does someone know a good font manager for Linux ? ).
<snip>

The best font manager IMO is the new kfontinstaller in KDE 3.2. Select a
font on Konqueror right click > Preview > then install. There is also a
control center module for installing/previewing fonts. Works great.

Cheers,
Peter